If you’re having trouble deciding what items you should keep or purge from your closet, here are a few questions that will help you narrow down your options!
1. Have I worn it in the past year?
2. Does it fit? No, I mean does it really fit?
3. Could I get it tailored?
4. Is it flattering?
5. Can I wear it with 3 other items in my closet?
6. Does it align with my style statement/intentions?
7. Am I willing to buy matching items?
8. Do I love it?
9. Would it make me happy to see it everyday in my closet?
10. If I were shopping right now, would I buy it?
What's Your Reaction?
Tori B. is the founder of The Stylette and Head Stylist of The Stylette Experience Co. Born and raised in Baltimore, MD the mom of 2 juggles building an empire and raising her 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. She attended Stevenson University for Fashion Design and LIM for Fashion Merchandising and Marketing. Tori has been a style writer for WOE Magazine and has worked for companies like Kohls, H&M and Nordstrom. She believes that when you look good, you feel good, and ultimately perform better in every area of your life.